Saturday, October 10, 2009

I made the best of the SAT day that I could....Oct 10th

The start of the Marietta Mangler V10/11
Me playing on Pursuit of Crappiness V10

Today I took the SAT but quickly afterward went to a small local bouldering spot in metro Atlanta called the Marietta Mangler. I went with my lovely girlfriend Sarah to take some pics for my new sponsors Kuhl and Redpoint Nutrition!!! Kuhl makes some kick ass clothing that will make you look good and cool (punny!) and CRANK, made by Redpoint Nutrition, will allow you to train harder and excel at an expedited rate!!!!! After all that we went to the most badass restaurant ever called Nori Nori, sick jap restaurant!! Here are some pics and a video of me flashing some problem on the "half way" boulder to the
mangler, I think it's somewhere from V5+ to V7- or v17. haha cool climb though. Bad holds to smaller crimps with big moves!!!! PEACE!

Playin on a project at the mangler
The v8- crux of the mangler after the v6 crux

My girl Sarah Bain on the last crux of the Mangler.
Workin her new project, Anthrax V7
Me trying my contrived new mini-project on
the half-way boulder. I think it is really hard!

This is the first move that I almost stuck. Two
bad crimps to a bad downsloaping ledge. I never
did stick it but this "almost moment "
was taken by the lovely Sarah Bain!!



Sarah's first plate at Nori Nori!!
3rd plate down, five more to go!
And Dessert!!!
My drunken mom and step-dad

Me and my beautiful Sarah at Nori Nori


1 comment:

Redpoint Nutrition said...

I'm not sure which looks tastier...the bouldering or the food!