Monday, March 8, 2010

Rocktown

Sunday we had another great day at rocktown. After work me and sarah left for rocktown to finish off what we couldn't do last weekend. After warming up in a crowded bunch of gumbies we were off to our projects. I tried iron claw V10 for the second time and got really frustrated that I made no progress. Fifteenish minutes later, after reworking beta, it wasn't so bad and I sent! After that we hiked over to golden harvest and it still whooped my ass. This was my second real session on it and still no bueno. Sarah managed to crush golden showers v5 no problem and than went on to send blue V6 very quickly!! Strong! After all of that we hiked up to blackout v10 and I tried it for about an hour. It was a while before I decided to change my beta, than I chalked the holds put a tick so i could see and sent!! We were both feeling pretty worked at this point but still got on little bad boulder v5, which is a must do at rocktown!! After this tiring day I managed to send aluminati v9 on the way out adding to the day's psych!

Sarah after topping out Blue V6!



Me on Blackout V10

Me on Ironclaw V10


Ironclaw



Sarah floating up Blue V6!





This next weekend is prom so it will be just a bunch of gym sessions for twoish weeks and than some more climbing!!




2 comments:

badash said...

where is Blue? Looks really fun!!!! Good job to both of you.

p.s. i just added a link to your blog on my blog. WORD!

Senya Iaryguine said...

its like a hundred feet away up the hill from golden harvest. glad you like it!