Monday, November 30, 2009

LRC

This last Wednesday I dragged Joey Bakos to LRC with me. He didn't climb much, for he had a pulled tendon, yet he managed to crush the Chronic V7. I felt so heavy warming up so I just headed to harder climbs. I managed to do House of leaves V8 second go, falling of the last move on the flash hah. After that I went to try Biggie Shorty and ended up repeating it really quickly and than repeated instinct first go! I feel like I'm getting into the bouldering groove again. After that I moved on to send the mechanic V7, which felt really hard to me and finished the day off with my hundred tries of Tennessee Thong V7. It's a really god climb but I fell on the flash on the bump move touching the jug and realized after a few goes I would not be able to do it that way. After finding out some heel toe cam beta it went!! Video on facebook by Randy Blount at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698253344&ref=ts#/video/video.php?
v=237829423344

Peace!

1 comment:

Scott Gross said...

Nice work Senya!
I live on the river now.
Come over and we'll go climb some shit!